Keka is one of the fastest growing SaaS products in India and has quickly grown to a leader position in its segment in shortest time. With happy customers who refer Keka to others, Keka is on its way to becoming the market category leader in India. We are on a mission to provide best employee experience for companies across the globe and we are looking for awesome folks to join our team.
Our Engineering Team
Keka Engineering Team follows modern engineering practices and works with latest stack. Refactoring is central to our philosophy to evolve the design, maintain code consistency and adapt to dynamic business needs. We believe in DevOps practices, there is no fixed release cycle; our CI/CD pipeline, deployment automation, blue-green deployment and other related practices gives us flexibility to deploy multiple times a day (if required). Our Engineering team is made up of small cohesive teams embracing Agile; working on focus areas to deliver awesome experiences to our Customers. Keka Engineering Team works on complex technical challenges, learns & adapts and most importantly; we have fun along the way.
- 6+ years of strong programming experience on .NET platform (open to candidates with Java background)
- Proficient with Web application development – we leverage ASP.NET MVC / Web API / Typescript / Angular (open to candidates experienced with Web development and zeal to learn)
- Experience building applications leveraging Azure (or AWS)
- Experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedures & UDF) and NoSQL (Cosmos DB or others)
- Good grip on Fundamentals of CS, OOPS Concepts, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns and its usages
- Ability to prepare both high level and low-level design of the system
- Familiarity with TDD, CI/CD, GIT, DevOps
- Experience with modern architecture
- Provide technical leadership and functional help working closely with team members
- Design, implement and maintain application within all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) on Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
- Independently carry out the activities without much of guidance
- Create, understand, and validate design and estimates and be able to justify them
- Applies knowledge of principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
- Works closely with other functions to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills and detail oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of OOPS concepts, data structures, algorithms and product development techniques and theories
- Should be able to design schema for enterprise level applications
- Should be able to apply design patterns
- Should be open to face new challenges and learn new technologies
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization