Keka is one of the fastest growing SaaS products in India and has quickly grown to a leader position in its segment in shortest time. With happy customers who refer Keka to others, Keka is on its way to becoming the market category leader in India. We are on a mission to provide best employee experience for companies across the globe and we are looking for awesome folks to join our team.
Keka is looking for its very own Wordsmith who loves People, B2B, SaaS. If you’re looking to make a career in the awesome space of HR and you have the wit, ability to find the pulse of the market and drive to set new benchmarks in the industry, we’re looking for you!
You are responsible for these 4 aspects:
1. Execution – Delivering high value, high quality content and collateral with the right velocity
2. Effectiveness – Ensuring strong Awareness and on dot Brand Positioning through the [content X channels] we use
3. Evolution – Ensuring Keka emerges as the Provider of Choice across multiple market segments (each one we enter)
4. Excellence – Continuously improving the Creative Coefficient of the Organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels, including but not limited to: newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, branding events, corporate collateral, whitepapers, landing pages, website, eBooks, webinars, video, paid media, sales collateral and case studies
• Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills quickly.
• Effectively operate at both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor and should be an expert storyteller.
• Optimize content for different formats (SEO, blogs, infographics, etc.) for better consumption
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
• Research, analyze and gather data from multiple sources (subject matter experts, HR thought leaders, CEOs, CXOs etc.,) to develop content
• Identifies customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverable
• Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
• 4+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms
• Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
• A portfolio of published articles What we promise:
• A great working environment (not problem free of course)
• Creative freedom (as long as it doesn’t make us look bad!)
• A dedicated team to work with (unless we made bad hires)
• An awesome product – already loved by 1000s of companies (uncompromisingly)
• A kick-ass sales team always willing to help (and one that expects tremendous support from marketing)