Associate Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations (Email & Adwords / Social Media Optimization) and SEO Specialist.
- Own the creation and implementation of a cohesive go-to-market strategy for upcoming features and modules.
- Act as the voice of the customer by clearly articulating vertical-specific market dynamics and buyer pain points.
- Work with the marketing, business development, customer success and strategy teams to develop marketing programs that drive demand within your vertical
- Plan, coordinate and execute PR strategies for Keka.
- Create and execute all the nurturing email campaigns and newsletters.
- Create and execute all LinkedIn Ad and Google Ad campaigns for lead generation.
- Coordinate and help in executing partnerships deals with different aggregators on Lead generation front.
- Ideate and Create different sales and marketing presentations.
- Work with Product managers and Content team to produce feature related articles and industry wise use cases.
- Supervise and review all the content pieces going on the website.
- Ideate and supervise execution of different SEO campaigns for lead generations.
- Be an expert on the competitive landscape and help shape positioning and messaging strategy for your vertical.
- Planning and supervising different social media campaigns.
- Connect with HR influencers and bring them up for conducting webinars or doing interviews.
- Deep experience working in a product marketing capacity and/or marketing role.
- Understanding of segmentation strategies, developing buyer groups, articulating customer pain points, and crafting client-facing messaging
- Autonomous self-starter who thrives on a team where initiative and innovation are celebrated and rewarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills—you've created content in past roles and can share writing samples and demonstrate writing proficiency through a test project
- Strong analytical skills—proven ability to measure the efficacy of marketing initiatives and adjust accordingly
- Comfortable doing competitive research
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Good to have:
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, AHREFS)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM