This profile is for the US
- Generating qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching In the US market
- Striking and initiating conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting into
- Be the face of KEKA and introduce the company and the products to the prospects
- Getting creative with writing emails/ Inmails and grabbing the attention of prospects
- Being adaptable to change and have the thirst to learn new things/ways to reach the prospects and have them on board for a meeting
- 2-5 years of work experience in inside sales and cold calling.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory.
Good To Have
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Keka products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.