Keka is looking for its very own Wordsmith who loves People, B2B, SaaS. If you’re looking to make a career in the awesome space of HR and you have the wit, ability to find the pulse of the market and drive to set new benchmarks in the industry, we’re looking for you!
You are responsible for these 4 aspects:
- Execution – Delivering high value, high quality content and collateral with the right velocity
- Effectiveness – Ensuring strong Awareness and on dot Brand Positioning through the [content X channels] we use
- Evolution - Ensuring Keka emerges as the provider of choice across multiple market segments (each one we enter)
- Excellence – Continuously improving the Creative Coefficient of the Organization
Here’s something more traditional and detailed - As someone defining and executing the content strategy, you would:
- Ensure Keka is seen as a thought leader for its segment and remains at the forefront on giving useful information related to all aspects of HR
- Strategize and deliver actionable content for our prospects and customers in the form of whitepapers, research reports, email marketing campaigns, blogs, press releases
- Optimize content for different formats (SEO, blogs, infographics, etc.) for better consumption
- Content for all occasions – Conferences, Events
- Formulate PR plans and strategies along with Enhancing the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Research, analyze and gather data from multiple sources (subject matter experts, HR thought leaders, CEOs, CXOs etc.,) to develop content
- Monitor current happenings/events in the HR field and create engaging content related to the industry
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Learn to do a deep dive into content analytics to gain insights on conversion and opportunities for improvement
- Implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Experience is but a guideline and a barometer for your maturity. 5+ years of experience in content writing and marketing, preferably in B2B Software company.
- Idea Engine - Self-driven person who can come up with interesting/curious topics, discussions, ideas for write ups.
- Ruthless Executioner - Prior experience in creating high-quality content across multiple formats is mandatory
- Hooked to HR - Running a personal profile/blog/publication related to HR niche is a plus. If not, you should be able to quickly learn about the HR tech space and understand the key trends to develop content accordingly
- Learner Forever - You should have a strong desire to master new-age digital marketing and explore strategies that can help in making the product reach its potential customers
- Expert Already - Knowledge of story boarding, video tutorials is preferable
- Results Driver - A positive mindset to discuss the ideas with our team/company and create great outcomes collaboratively (one person can’t do it all – we know!)
- Everyone pulls their weight++. Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team is an absolute essential. Implement process changes to drive operational excellence
What we promise:
- A great working environment (not problem free of course)
- Creative freedom (as long as it doesn’t make us look bad!)
- A dedicated team to work with (unless we made bad hires)
- An awesome product already loved by 1000s of companies (uncompromisingly)
- A kick-ass sales team always willing to help (and one that expects tremendous support from marketing)